It's been 9 years since we've married. Can you believe it? And we owe it all to Kevin. Thanks Kevin. Thanks for all the fights and arguments and tears and the other crap. Oh, and thanks for the good stuff too. Like introducing me to my best friend. Kevin was a friend of mine. He swore for months that he knew the perfect man for me and that we'd get married. After Nate and Kevin went to a sealing of another couple that Kevin set up, I got to go on a blind date with Nate. It was love at first sight. Yeah, no. It was however like. It's been a crazy time but I wouldn't change it for anything.
We're getting ready to be sealed soon. In April. The next day Bart will be baptized. It's days like today that make you wonder if you're on track with where you want to be in the end. I think we are. Our family is growing spiritually. We'd like more kids, but one is great. We try to do things together that will help us as a couple and a family. We share many of our important goals and some of the lesser ones, too.
I know, I'm waxing philosophical. Deal with it.
Anyways, happy anniversary to Nate and I. And thanks Kevin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is a test comment. Thanks for reading.
Janelle
Happy Anniversary!
Uncle David
Post a Comment