Monday, February 25, 2008

Boring is Good

I've taught my piano lessons. I've subbed for the sixth grade. Very interesting by the way. I've volunteered in Bart's class. I've cleaned the kitchen and started dinner. I'm ready for the day to be over. Really ready.

I'm doing Family Home Evening tonight. We're having a lesson on keeping the house clean. Okay, so it's mostly for me that I'm teaching it. But, I figure if I teach it, then I have to do it. Make sense to anyone else? I'm hoping that by starting little by little now, it will be ready when all my family comes out for the sealing. Half of them are staying here so it has to be clean all over, not just the public spaces.

That's all I guess. Kinda boring for now. But isn't it good when life is boring? Nothing major happening to cause stress.

No comments: