So I learned something new yesterday. Can't really remember what it was. It was during Primary and it was a great feeling to know I learned something new. Same thing happened last week in Bart's class during the Valentine Party. Again, can't remember what it was I learned. These feelings of accomplishment, though small and forgettable, prompted me to do something big that would be remembered. What better way to do this than to learn how to do a blog.
I'm not a computer person. I complain if my desktop or laptop don't do what I want when I want. Nate is pretty patient with me when it comes to computers. This I am doing on my own though. I know how to click the "help" button and read so I figure I can do this. We'll see.
Thanks for your patience as I do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment