We finally feel soooo much better. Life is as normal as can be. One great thing about this new position is the option to work from home. Since SGI is based in the Silicon Valley, there will be a small office in Draper (near SLC). If Nate chooses the home option, they will pay for upgraded DSL. Add that to not paying for what we already have, a low DSL option and much less gas, we'll probably come out ahead. Maybe even since we actually have to pay for health insurance now. New company, new decisions all over the place. It will be interesting to see what his actual job turns out to be once all the the business with LNXI is over. Like I said, crazy times.


1 comment:
My gosh!
Well, Nate always said the management there was its own worst enemy. I'm glad Nate survived the culling and I hope the new work is doable and that the "bosses" are much more pleasant.
munga
Post a Comment