The goings on of our little family.
uhhhmmmm scary.... :) hahhahahm- I haven't worn that shirt in a while. I think I will soon. Oh yah- I packed up already.If I remember right one of those onion we named Rubik. I don't remember what his wife's name was though.
Oh and thanks! I love ya too!!!! I'm gonna miss ya sugar booger~
Best. Hippen. Photo. Ever. Nothing like capturing the moment.
That is hilarious! She usually is so sweet. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
uhhhmmmm scary.... :) hahhaha
hm- I haven't worn that shirt in a while. I think I will soon. Oh yah- I packed up already.
If I remember right one of those onion we named Rubik. I don't remember what his wife's name was though.
Oh and thanks! I love ya too!!!! I'm gonna miss ya sugar booger~
Best. Hippen. Photo. Ever. Nothing like capturing the moment.
That is hilarious! She usually is so sweet. :)
Post a Comment