Tuesday, April 1, 2008
This is not an April Fools Joke
My kitchen, dining room and living room are clean. I had to post this because my mom (and possibly others in the fam) won't believe it. It's over a week before they come and it's actually clean. I know Nate won't believe it either. I don't know if it's readable, but at least you can see the pics and tell they're of clean rooms. There's been quite a bit of stress here lately, but I have great friends who are helping me. One of them came today and we did all this in about 2 hours. She's coming again on thursday and we'll attack the family room and bathrooms. I have a friend who makes me laugh and forget about my stress. What a blessing both these ladies have been. I can honestly say I don't know what I'd do without them right now. Well, that's all for now. Piano lessons call as do dinner and getting tires changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
completely unbelivab. these are obviouisly retouched photos for april fools
Oh Nate you big nerd. :) Looks great Janelle. I have to run a sewing type errand on Thursday morning, but count me in for cleaning fun after that. I'm sure Kendyl will be happy playing with Bart's legos. (In a non-messy way of course) And thanks for letting us use your paper shredder. We've taken a big chunk out of what needs to get done. Definitely have it back to you by Friday.
Post a Comment