Monday, March 24, 2008

Growing up isn't a good thing



So this last week, Bart turned 8. We did his room. Like totally decorated it and all. It looks so good. He also became a Cub Scout. He was so cute in his uniform standing at attention for uniform check and the Pledge. He also outgrew his shoes. So, like good parents, we bought new ones. From the men's section. I sat and cried as he decided size five fit quite well. My little boy is growing up. I can hardly believe it. He's so proud of them. He comes up to my shoulder and he wants to be taller than me so badly. Here's a few pictures of this last week. I also have a pic of Nate and Bart outside on Easter with a new rubber band plane.

2 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh what a sweetie. I'm so sad we missed his bday that miserable Monday night. It was kinda hard to read this post. Kenzie turns 8 in less than a month and I'm going to be a wreck. oh sigh

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh what a sweetie. I'm so sad we missed his bday that miserable Monday night. It was kinda hard to read this post. Kenzie turns 8 in less than a month and I'm going to be a wreck. oh sigh