Monday, April 14, 2008

I don't even know a title

This last week has been hellish to say the least. It's been a roller coaster of emotions. But I guess that's what life is about. Experiencing the worst with the best. Yesterday at church was amazing. I really have been gaining so much from my faith in the last few years. Testimony meeting yesterday was no exception. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and is aware of my trials. I also know that if I can learn from what I go through, I can help others in their times of need. I have a very good friend whose husband went completely off the deep end (think PTSD and SWAT team at their house one morning). She has been going to court dates trying to support him and deal with her life. I told her I understand how sucky going to court is and I'm going with her from now on so she's not alone. That is what I mean by helping others. I think I'm learning compassion and charity. Not always thrilled about it, but I don't want others to feel this loneliness that I feel.

I do have great friends though. We took a family with us to the Melting Pot on friday night. WOW!!! Nate was going to take us and I insisted on bringing the Hippens along. Mostly because their little girl Kendyl makes me smile so much. She looks like a pixie. She has this smile that just lights up a room. Karalenn (mom) is great too and makes me laugh. Kenzie and Bart get along so well. They are just great friends and so good for each other. Seth (dad) evened out the evening and made it more enjoyable. I like the way he is so passionate about his art. Kinda like how Nate is about computers. This is their family pic off their website. Kendyl is the little one. And if I mispelled names, sorry.


Karalenn also painted me a picture and gave it to me Friday night. I had picked out a phenomenal dress for after the sealing. Wow, it looks great. I got so many compliments yesterday. I can't seem to get the painting at this moment. I'll add it to another post in a second.

So, life is life. That's about all I've got right now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: