Did you all know that mom has been calling her house the Farley Funny Farm for decades now? Okay, 2 decades at least, but it's more than one. I would have to agree. It's a crazy thing to have us all together
. We did that at Christmas. In fact, lookie here, I have pictures!!!This is Bart and Olivia together. They are such great cousins. They don't see each other often, but when they do, it's like no time has passed at all.
We also have a pic of me and mom cooking dinner for the crew.

Next we see Mindy and Danyel trying to watch a basketball game amidst all the kids. Not only was there Bart and the four Farley girls, but Danyel had her sister and kids there that night also. Very crazy and fun.

And then, we have Jason's Christmas gift to me. A giant Diet Coke pillow. They were a bit apprehensive that I'd be upset, but my goodness it was funny. It's also a very comfy pillow.

So, it was great and crazy and fun and memorable all together. It was definitely a visit to remember. And brings up the question again, really, where is the true Farley Funny Farm? Maybe it resides in all of us. Maybe where ever Farleys are found, the funny farm is close by.


1 comment:
That is the most perfect picture of you with that diet coke. If I saw that pillow I would so buy it for you as well. :)
Post a Comment