Bart mowed the lawn for the
first time this evening. I thought we had agreed to wait until he was 12. But
silly mommy thought wrong. It was quite humorous. Actually, downright
funny. He would go until a spot caught his eye then
mow that one area. Then
skip around until he found another place to work his
magic. He left long patches throughout the backyard. Nate is now "cleaning up" and Bart is
playing with the girls next door. It honestly seems like
yesterday when Bart had a plastic
toy mower to follow daddy around with. Where does the
time go
?
2 comments:
Hey, I've got a couple lawns Bart could mow! Put him on the plane or train and I'll put him to work!
OK, I just took a look at the first pic in higher res, it looks like the little girl in the background is smoking a cigarette?!?
Post a Comment