Monday, June 1, 2009

Bart's First Piano Recital

Tonight Bart had his first piano recital. He did so great. It was awesome. He is a very talented young man. He has been practicing 2 pieces for weeks now and has them both memorized. I really am just so proud of him.

So I'm not terribly great at video taping. Or course it could be the the camera sucks, too. But this is the better (and shorter) of the two pieces. This is Classic Dance and the other piece he played is Ode to Joy. I also played Menuet by Pederewski. My family may recognize that as my "angry" piece from my teenage years. Sorry that the recording is so messed up.

2 comments:

About us said...

great job Bart! It looked like a lot of fun with a lot of people!

DavidCarter said...

Tell Bart I expect my own private recital when I come back there in July!