So what do you do for the broken toe? A big bunch of nothing. We taped it. We iced it. We soaked it in Epsom Salts and warm water. The soak helped the most he said.
The funniest part was him saying, "We soak it in something. Warm something. Call Aunt Lynn! She'll know! Call Aunt Lynn right now!" Because apparently Aunt Lynn knows so much more than mom. So we called Aunt Lynn. She told us the same things we were doing. But Bart was happy because she told us what to do. Silly boy.
We've been putting away the Christmas decorations this week. Going through things. Purging. Every year I look at what stayed in the bins and decide if it really makes me happy that it stayed put away. If I didn't miss it at all then it goes bye bye. If I was sad that it wasn't put out, then we keep it around. This way we make room for the things I inevitably buy each year.
I know this an incredibly boring post. But that's life lately. I actually like when it's boring. It tends to be calmer.
Life is good though. Calm. Quiet. Nice. Good.


1 comment:
Poor Bart. :(
I can't help but buy a few new things each Christmas too. There are just too many cute decorations and not enough room for all of them. :)
Post a Comment