Ohhhh, you want proof? Well, too bad. Finding a picture takes far more energy then it's worth. Oh well, here you go. I've got a picture for you. Just a sec, let me find it...

This is how you know it's a current pic:
-The boy is 10. As opposed to a few weeks ago when he looked exactly the same (except for the huge growth spurt he did that I swear added a foot or two) when he was 9.
-Bart has a shaved head. He was in the Beauty and the Beast play at school. His performance was April 1,2,3 and he had a mop growing out of that cute head until he was done.
-Food storage cans in the background. I did some major food storage shopping because of General Conference weekend. Such intensely great sales on things I've wanted to try but were always too expensive. $20 to "try" various cans of things? No, but $5-10 was completely doable. This company is relabeling their products so score for Janelle. And apparently, according to the dear husband, I dance when I talk about food storage. It's true. I'm scooting in the chair right now. What can I say, it's an exciting topic!
-Flash is on Bart. We're dog sitting for a neighbor right now. In fact, I think Flash goes home today.
-The picture was taken with my mom's camera. Mom came to stay with us for about 3 weeks to see Bart's play and shop and visit and such. It was a pretty good visit, if you ask Nate and me. If you ask mom, weeelllll, ask her and see.
-And there is still crap in the family room that belongs in the basement. We started finishing our basement in January I think. It's done now (finally) and we're putting things where they belong. The basement feels like part of our home, not just a couple rooms downstairs. We took the basement door off and finished the doorway like it's a hallway entrance. It's really nice.
So there you go. A tiny update. Proof that we're alive and kickin'. Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment