Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yet another crazy day in NZ

So it's 8 in the morning here. I thought I'd let you know what we did yesterday. We spent Thursday doing the whole tourist thing. Nate and Jason ended up not having to work more than an hour at the University. When they got home, we decided to check the Sky Needle. We went up and even paid extra to go to the highest that we could. It was amazing. We got to see out to sea. Yeah, that's right. I think. We got some pics of us leaning back against the glass. The best one came out to be Bart's. Sorry it's sideways.





We went to lunch at a little hole in the wall kebab place. So good. They make flat bread sandwich roll up things with small pieces of meat and lots of veggies inside. Incredible. The chips (fries) were great too.

After lunch we walked back to the hotel and picked up the car and drove north. We got out into the country side and explored. Golly, that one was fun.

I'm kinda thinking I'm going to have to take time to write this all down before getting on to blog. Then I won't be wondering how to explain it all in just a few minutes while Nate gets ready for work. I don't have much time that we're not out, he's not at work, or we're not visiting with Jason in order to check email and blog.

Hope all is going great with you at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great trip! Know that I am kinda jealous, make sure you take tons of pix!

Love,
Uncle David