It's been nuts around here. HaHaHa. Kinda sad when I make myself chuckle unintentionally. So very sad.
We spent an insane month getting ready for Bart's Baptism, our Sealing and, of course, the party afterwards. It was great. We had fun, we cried (especially Nate) and we ate.
My mom and sister and niece came and stayed with us. My brother and Sister-in-law came for the day. I coulda killed Jason. He showed up with a full beard and glasses looking way too much like our dad. What a snot he was. It was great to see him though.
I don't have the pics yet, but when I do, I'll post some of the best.
Suffice it to say, I have spent the better part of the week recovering from the craziness that is my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Janelle!! How are you?? Congratulations on Bart's baptism and your sealing!! I can't wait to see pictures!
I think about you all the time. I hope you are all doing well. Is your email still the same? I had a question for you.
Love you all,
Cheryl
Post a Comment