skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fuhriman Nut House

The goings on of our little family.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

So this is Bart being bored while we're buying our new car. We had fun picking it out, not. Just a big stressfull afternoon, evening, weekend...It's a lot of fun to drive though. It's a 2009 Subaru Forester LL Bean Edition. Sooooo much fun. We traded in both of our other cars for it.

I think that's it for now. Hope everyone is well and happy and healthy and all that.
Posted by Nelle at 6:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
-Helen Keller

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

Jimmy Buffett

The "BE'S" by President Gordon B. Hinckley

My 2 Guys

My 2 Guys
Bart and Nate. I fiddled a bit with the coloring. I like B&W the best I think.

Who is this person?

Nelle
I like learning. I enjoy sharing with others what I've learned. That's what these blogs are all about. Sharing what I love with others.
View my complete profile

Interesting Links

  • Our Church
  • Yummy Eats From Kiowa Valley
  • The Farley Funny Farm
  • Bart's Trains

My Past Ramblings

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  Apr (3)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  Apr (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  Jun (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Feb (5)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (5)
    • ►  Jul (4)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • So this is Bart being bored while we're buying our...
      • So lately, a few friends have asked if I've been d...
    • ►  Apr (4)
    • ►  Mar (6)
    • ►  Feb (8)