I thought I'd post this before going to the school. I'm subbing in Bart's class this afternoon and doing his halloween party, since I'm the room mom. I decided to go as the meanest sub they've ever had. I'm in all black with as dark of makeup as I could do with what I have. I'll have a yard stick to smack on the desks and everything. My name is Ms. Sweeny, if you can say meany, and you can say screamy, than you can say Ms. Sweeny. Apparently, Mrs. Fuhriman needs a spa day. A namby pamby massage and relaxation. That's why I'm here. To whip these slackers into shape. Bart doesn't know what I'm planning, so it should be fun. Wish me luck.
Friday, October 31, 2008
The Substitute From He**
I thought I'd post this before going to the school. I'm subbing in Bart's class this afternoon and doing his halloween party, since I'm the room mom. I decided to go as the meanest sub they've ever had. I'm in all black with as dark of makeup as I could do with what I have. I'll have a yard stick to smack on the desks and everything. My name is Ms. Sweeny, if you can say meany, and you can say screamy, than you can say Ms. Sweeny. Apparently, Mrs. Fuhriman needs a spa day. A namby pamby massage and relaxation. That's why I'm here. To whip these slackers into shape. Bart doesn't know what I'm planning, so it should be fun. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment